English Language Tuition
Private English lessons with a qualified and highly experienced teacher of English to speakers of other languages: Master’s degree in English; CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults); 12 years’ experience of teaching English to different age groups.
• Customer-tailored tuition
• General or Business English
• Beginner to Advanced levels
• Preparation for the IELTS exam
• Development of the four main skills: listening, reading, speaking and writing, and the sub-skills
• Communicative approach
• Vocabulary acquisition and grammar improvement through a wide range of amusing language games and learning activities
• Use of a great variety of modern teaching materials
• Flexible teaching hours
• Work in a friendly atmosphere
• £20/hour, £25/hour for Business English, discounts for groups
1 reviews from LocalHand members
I found Ms Tanya could understand my difficulties with the language and solve my problem in a very clear language and then she helped me move on and do my course. I am really not good at grammar but that was no problem because she uses different examples and explanations to make things so obvious that I thought I always knew them!
But I am wrting here because I met two more of her students who stopped her to say thank you and that they missed her classes.
I think you will thank me :-) if you make her your teacher!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful